New Jersey And
New York Litigation Attorney
Central New Jersey Business Dispute Attorney
Financially significant business disputes take many forms, and I have been involved in litigation of a vast range of such disputes throughout my career. I have represented individual stakeholders, classes and companies in many complex cases, numerous of which have led to groundbreaking judicial decisions and multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for my clients.
My representation as a formidable, strategic litigator has been achieved through rigorous analysis and case building, adept negotiation and dynamic trial work across New Jersey. My clients have won favorable outcomes over many wealthy and powerful opponents, including major corporations and government entities.
Successful Experience Across The Spectrum Of Business Litigation
Established strengths and capabilities of my practice cover a broad range of:
- Breach of contract and partnership disputes, including numerous cases involving law firms and medical practices
- Real estate disputes and construction disputes involving issues such as land use approvals, sellers’ failures to disclose issues and obligations in transactions, alleged construction defects, mortgage priorities for commercial property and more
- Matters of employment law, including whistleblower protection and wrongful termination actions against large multinational corporations
- Professional license defense, as in a case resulting in reduction of a medical license revocation to a suspension on appeal
- Class-action litigation under the Consumer Fraud Act and other relevant state and federal laws
- Pursuit of constitutional test cases on restriction of land development, regulation of billboard advertising and other issues
- Multidimensional litigation matters such as major, historic cases alleging breach of contract and Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) violations
Turn To A Proven Central New Jersey Commercial Litigation Attorney
I relate well to businesspeople across all industries and professional pursuits. Practicing throughout northern and central New Jersey out of Morris County, a business dispute lawyer you can depend on for clear counsel and determined representation of your interests is one call away. To schedule a consultation, please contact me, accomplished trial lawyer Elliott Louis Pell.